[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT When It Rains It Pours

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 16:07:03 UTC 2012

Denise,

Please know that when I read this post, my prayers were immediately offered
up to God for you and your husband. Both in help for your health and
recovery that allwill be done well and speedie and you both will feel well
soon. But for the thankful blessing of 24 wonderful years of love and
marriage. You have been blessed with each other. Remember God is always
there with love and healing.

Terry K