[Nfb-krafters-korner] Perforation experiment, model car kits.

marcro52 at aol.com marcro52 at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 05:07:50 UTC 2012

Late last night after getting home from work, I made a body section pattern
 from corrugated cardboard, pressed it down onto another sheet of
corrugated  cardboard, and with a ball point pen, eyes closed, poked perforation
holes  around the pattern piece.  It worked.  The perforations matched the
pattern.

Then, with a razor blade, eyes closed again, attempted to cut the
cardboard, running the blade from hole to hole.  I didn't do so well.   The blade
went off course, and I had trouble feeling the holes with my  fingertips.

I'm hoping that those of you test building the kits might use the parts to
test any ideas you have for cutting your own parts.

It's likely you will think of solutions that I haven't thought of.

I'll start preparing the test kits this weekend.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Until later,
Mark Crowel