[Nfb-krafters-korner] Directions for recordings

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 15:36:37 UTC 2012

Here are directions for listening to the class recording.

You need to hit enter on the web address in your email and then just wait
for more then 1 minute probably less then 2 minutes [while it downloads the
MP3]  file. It will then start playing the recording in your Windows media
player. It  is a sound file.

If hitting enter and waiting does not work[you need to wait and not sure
what type of internet service you have so it might take longer] you can copy
and  paste the web address into Internet Explorer. You will still need to
wait for it  to download.   If you want to check to see if it is downloading,
you  need to switch to the JAWS cursor and move it around to find a note
something  like "downloading file".

If you want to save this MP3 file, please let me know and I will send you
directions on how to save it to your computer once it starts playing.

Now if you have a Mack, I do not know if it is the same.