[Nfb-krafters-korner] Camping

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Oct 9 01:27:32 UTC 2012

Wow, that sounds beautiful, Lynda.  I don't know where the summer went.  I did a lot of beading, but I got stuck a lot, too.  Can I have some of your creativity?  I must get into seed beads, but really, I don't need one, single, solitary bead.  I am running out of place to store them.  I got a whole bunch of copper; copper is the in thing this season.  Now, I have to get creative and think outside the box.  Box?  What box?  I can't find the way out of the box.  *lol*  I want to learn how to do a spiral necklace; that sounds wonderful.  I love spirals and swirls.  I read the knitting with wire thread sometime ago; I should try that.  It is really hard for me to picture what that's like without checking it out first.  I am really a hands-on woman.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan