[Nfb-krafters-korner] Test Builders Needed for Cardboard ModelCarKits.

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:25:46 UTC 2012

Another idea from the fabric store:

There is a "tracing wheel" which is a handheld object.  The use is to trace
pattern marks onto the fabric for darts and other sewing needs in a pattern.
This wheel has a bunch of spikes on the outer edge which press on the
transfer paper and to make the marks on the fabric.

Is it possible this could be used, and those points could maybe mark the
cardboard with small holes?

 Dixie