[Nfb-krafters-korner] spiral necklace: was camping

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:56:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I would enjoy learning how to make a spiral necklace/bracelet, is there
anyone who would like to teach us how to do so?

Yesterday, Henrietta and I were on the phone and she taught me how to make a
double strand bracelet. she described two ways: one using a single needle
and another using two needles. My bracelet is half done. It is silver seed
beads with 4mm blue round faceted beads. the pattern is seven seed followed
by a single 4mm. its looking good!
Hopefully a spiral will be next?

Thanks Henrietta for the mini class and the even nicer chat.

Cathy