[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower looms

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:55:00 UTC 2012

Hi Jill,

Theresa's daughter Amanda taught us how to make those daisy flowers awhile
back. yes, they look just like daisies and are quite small and are good for
sewing on a purse for decoration or something like that. I have not seen any
other patterns for different shaped flowers. I am a gardener, so would find
that interesting however. So if you find any, please let us all know.
Think I've seen patterns somewhere for crocheted roses, but can't remember
where.

Cathy