[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom-knit patterns with Jiffy bulky

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:23:00 UTC 2012

Hi all loomers,

Wow, surprise, surprise I just found a KK loom pattern on the Lionbrand site
using the Jiffy category 5 bulky yarn.

Check it out.

Imogen Cowl

 FREE PATTERN!

This neckwarmer is made even cuter with fun pom-pom accents. Made using the
Knifty Knitter.

Provo Craft Knifty KnitterT yellow (extra large) knitting loom and pick

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90252AD.html?noImages=0

if some one who can see a bit would check this pattern out, I would be
interested to have a description of it please. Does it have a hood, or is it
simply a round scarf?

Thanks, Cathy

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy