[Nfb-krafters-korner] pumpkin craft

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 02:29:56 UTC 2012

Kathy,
That's sounds descrumtious!( combination of delicious and scrumptious)  A
friend of mine from where I used to work would simmer on the stove in our
break room during the holidays a great potpourri.  She would use a bit of
water with orange peel, cloves and a cinnamon stick!  It smelled wonderful.
I have used that at my house when having family over before.
Jill