[Nfb-krafters-korner] 5 YEAR CELEBRATION

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 06:58:00 UTC 2012

October's contest is now online (I don't think my email announcement went
through because gmail has been a little wonky in sending messages from both
mine and my father's computer. Apparently, the issue is resolved, though I
have no idea how, at the moment.)

September's winner will be announced soon.

Cindy S.

rg/blindhands%
40aol.com