[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas coaster

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:18:31 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Today Henry taught me how to make a square coaster on the plastic canvas. It
is a super easy craft to do! to learn, I purchased some 5 mesh canvas. This
means that there are 5 holes per inch, which was great because I was able to
feel the squares easily. There is also 7, 10 and 14 inch mesh canvas, and
apparently 7 is the most commonly used. if anyone out there wants to learn
how to make a coaster , let me know and we can chat or email. Btw, if you
took Terry's Xmas ornament class and were confused, you might like to know
that this is a beginner pattern, so is much easier.

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy

flowersandherbs at gmail.com