[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 11 19:57:55 UTC 2012

What would you like to make?  How about a holiday diaginal striped cleanex box.  We can hold off until January and make it multi colored or you could make it for Valentines day.  I Think we have a lot on our plate for November and December, what do you all think?  How about January?

I also know how to do squares and a complicated, advanced one, would be my diamond design.  I created this, myself!
A friend was showing me a few stitches from a book and I said, this kind of looks like a diamond!  I expanded on the stitch and altered it some and now, I have a beautiful, diamond, patern!
I have also figured out how to make a wripple patern.  this is not as hard as the diamond.
I have designed my own Christmas tree and that could be put on an ornament, cleanex box, door nob decoration or key chain...
I have made wreiths, snow flakes, crosses, flowers, letters, Christmas gift, hearts...

Ask and we can figure out how to make it, most likely.
I could do the bird feader, but glueing on those tiny birds, forget that!  I found one at my church fiesta, just like the one described on the list.
I love buying items at craft fairs and trying to make them by fealing the original.  that is how I made the ribbon candy.  It was made by a friends mother.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch