[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 14:25:46 UTC 2012

Hi Tanya, Len, Portia, and anyone else interested.

Sounds as though we have some interest in plastic canvas.  The coaster will
be a good beginner/introduction  class for January. I don't know much about
how to do this craft yet, but I could certainly teach how to make a coaster.
probably by next year, I will have learned more stitches.   Hey, here is an
idea, I could teach the coaster in January, and then Terry could teach the
Kleenex box in February?
This class definitely will be a phone class, its that kind of craft, at
least in the beginning.
I've already got a mystery loom project planned for January, but I can do
two classes, no problem. BTW, the class is a mystery, because I have to try
out a new skill and only will talk about teaching it if I can learn it
myself. Good thinking huh?

Cathy