[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Oct 12 17:10:27 UTC 2012

I never learned the stitches by name.  That is why I describe each step by what hole you go up or down, through.  I describe the canvas as if it were graph paper. I learned from a little one on one and some tactual samples.  She tried to make some jumbo xeroxed copies of paterns, but it darkened the grid of the plastic canvas, along with the stitches, so it is almost imposible to tell them apart.  I want to try some raised lined graph paper, some day and have someone make an outline of a patern and see if that helps.
Does this make sence.  One of us can start you on the coaster, so you can take the next class.  Just let me know.

Terry