[Nfb-krafters-korner] October 15 Chat

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sun Oct 14 02:29:39 UTC 2012

Hello,

Where can I find the phone commands for the conference calls? I used *6 to
mute my end last time, but I could not get back on to ask or answer
questions. My kids can be a little rowdy anyway, but especially at bed time
I need to be able to say things like "Hey, get your bottom back in that bed
now!" over and over. :)

Jennifer