[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Mon Oct 15 12:07:34 UTC 2012

Thanks, Joyce, for the reminder.  I am not having a sale, but for the month of October, I am donating 20% of sales to the NFB to support Braille literacy.  Our blind children must compete with their sighted peers on terms of equality.  They can only do that in today's world if they are literate.  If you would like to buy a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry, please go to www.saharscreations.com.  Twenty percent of your purchase will go to support Braille literacy.  Thank you.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan