[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hand Dyed Yarns

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 15 18:33:20 UTC 2012

Yes, Joyce, you tell him what colors you want.
He did the one for me that is purple, lilac, and yellow - oh, my, it is so
magical. It reminds me of being in the woods, in the shadows, with
highlights of sunshine.

the other one he did for me, turquoise, and yellow orange - my favorite
colors.

FANTASTIC.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976