[Nfb-krafters-korner] Delays with the model car test kits.

marcro52 at aol.com marcro52 at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 04:46:37 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

My 85 year old father is having health problems, and, this coming  weekend,
might have to be moved in with my wife and me.  Meanwhile,  the time during
this week has to be spent preparing a room for him, and dealing  with
financial matters.  Between this situation and my regular job, there  might not
be much spare time.

I am still serious and sincere about this endeavor, and I am hoping for
your understanding and continued patience.

Until later,
Mark