[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello baby bootie classmates!

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:18:03 UTC 2012

I know you've been eagerly waiting for the adult pattern for the baby foot
and toddler footsies and it is finally available! I have just finished one
for myself using a double strand of wool-ease 4-ply in an indigo color. it
turned out really nice. It is made exactly as the other patterns are, only
the heel and toe shaping and foot and leg length are different. If you were
in my class and would like this pattern, please contact me privately and I
will be happy to send it to you.

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy

flowersandherbs at gmail.com