[Nfb-krafters-korner] o t I am a gramma again

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:17:59 UTC 2012

Well, I'm not a grandma and won't be for many more years to come.
However, seeing how excited my parents were when they first became
grandparents was really terrific. I love talking to grandparents about
their grandchildren. there is this tangible glow that emanates from
each one. I'm happy, for the time being, to provide grandchildren.

I'm not the youngest on this list, I hope? anyone here younger than
31? Young folks do crafts, right? :)