[Nfb-krafters-korner] Conference commands

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 00:09:00 UTC 2012

I, in the last 2 weeks have made 285 Halloween Roses for a Craft Show I
will be doing Saturday.  Tonight I was taking a break and trying to work on
the Kiss loom.  I have not totally figured it out.

Next week I should have a bit more time as whatever Halloween roses I don't
 sell I am going to either have or make [my goal is 150 to sell as a fund
raiser  at the VFW Club Halloween party next Saturday evening.

Friday and Saturday I am playing the Zombee receptionist for the Zombee
Hospital at the Girl Scout Haunted Hike up at Camp.

In a message dated 10/17/2012 5:16:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,