[Nfb-krafters-korner] o t I am a gramma again

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 01:26:41 UTC 2012

Don't forget our November Tech Chat will be aps!

In a message dated 10/17/2012 9:02:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Baltimore777 at comcast.net writes:

Yes,  young people can learn about krafting. I will be 26 years old on
Monday
and I am learning how to do the spiral not in macromay. I don't want to
start a tital wave of technology talk since a few of our krafters got
bored
after the end of the last technology related discussion on this  mailing
list
but my latest news just happens to take place as the result  of adding to
my
technology collection. I got an Iphone 4s today! Since I  wasn't able to
get
my Comcast E Mail on my new Iphone, I have just added a  new E Mail address
so that I can get E Mail on my Iphone. My E Mail  address that I have for
my
Iphone is redwing731 at gmail.com
but I still  have my Comcast E Mail which I will keep for using on my
laptop
computer.  In other words, if you don't get me at my computer, chances are
that you  can get me on my new Iphone. My phone number and mailing address
is
still  the same. Yes, the Iphone 4s is why I was all over trying to change
the  last Iphone chat at least until I had one in order to call into you
guys.  Just a head's up, I am no expert with an Iphone so if I wind up
sending  any confusing messages of any kind, just feel free to ask me to
clear the  messages up and I will do my best to make them clearer. Going
from
typing  on a regular keyboard to typing on a flat screen along with
learning
a  whole new device at the same time will take me time to have it down pat.

Don't worry, the adventure will be a blast!!! So will the adventure of
learning how to make a pot holder which is the kind of pot that you stick
plants into as my first macromay project. Yes, I pulled off getting an
early
birthday present(LOL!).
Kendra