[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} List Rules

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 13:25:44 UTC 2012

This is from where you signed up for this list.

    Nfb-krafters-korner -- List for blind crafters and  artists
About  Nfb-krafters-korner
English (USA)

This list is for crafters and artists to share their work learn  and teach
others how to do it. This is a place to share your “I can do it”  attitude!

You must put topics in Subject lines and stay on that  topic. Please change
subject line when you change topic. This is very  important in order for
people to know what the email is about.

No  flaming others and be considerate to others opinion and comments. This
must be a friendly neighborhood.

On the first and fifteenth of  each month will be our “for sale” days. You
must put “for Sale” in the  subject line along with what you are selling.
Items for sale must be  related to art and crafted items or supplies for
such projects. Sales from  these ads have nothing to do with this list and
responsibilities are  strictly between the seller and buyer of such items.

I welcome  you,

Joyce Kane