[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Colors and other stuff you're"dyeing" to know

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:28:07 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the great comments so far.  This class is going to be SO fun!!

I am planning on including chart type materials for the yarn lines we
discuss in class, telling you which colors in the line look good with
one another. The knowledge you gain can be applied to afghans,
discloths, softies, or whatever it is you love to make. Just one more
reason y'all should sign up!!!

Also, I will be doing as in depth a job as possible when researching
the lines you, as students, will choose. My goal is that you come away
from the class with the tools to really use the yarn you've learned
about with confidence and artistic flare. What we make as crafters
should look beautiful, whether we can see it or not.

And, yes, if this class is as successful as the chatter makes me think
it will be, I will be teaching it again!

Cheers!
Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com
www.sarahmsykes.com