[Nfb-krafters-korner] lion brand news letter

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 17:21:17 UTC 2012

Oh Terry,in this case I just want to hug you.  My favorite newsletter and
web site was Red Heart. Now the links in the newsletter do not work they
moved everything around on the web site, grown.  So I use Lion Brand and
they are now or have been moving things around, but they at least keep us
blind in mind.  Annie's addict was another site I enjoyed even though it was
far harder to navigate then red Heart or Lion Brand.  So we just keep
adjusting to the web sites updates, screen reader updates, Windows 7,
Windows 8, and figure it out.  Some here can offer tips when we figure it
out, that is, while some of us just move on to more friendly sites, soft
smile.  Stitch Deva is also a good site but crappy newsletter, for this
little lady's equipment anyway.  Yarn-store is a grand site and decent
newsletter.  For the sites I love, I am bull dogged on figuring the site
out.

Warm hugs,

Becky and Jake