[Nfb-krafters-korner] lion brand news letter

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 20:31:02 UTC 2012

OK, folks now this is a good reason why NFB Krafters Division was started,
not just for fun.

I did not know about these other newsletters and the trouble managing  them.

I had written a letter to Knit Picks regarding their newsletter and asked
if they could label things more with words.  I don't know if it got their
attention, but surprise, surprise they did change it and it is more helpful
to  know what is there.

Please take the time to send a comment to these places and explain the
difficulty we are having with screenreaders and their newsletters or  websites.

In a message dated 10/19/2012 1:21:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,