[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn Delivery

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Oct 20 01:44:28 UTC 2012

Barb,
Onix can help you - he helped me decide on colors and he is now helping me
decide what to do with it. He has come up with an idea I would never have
even thought of, and thought I could not do it, but he has assured me that I
CAN do it and he will be there to help me do it successfully. He is such an
amazing person, so anxious to help you get exactly what you want and how to
work with it.

For the bright skein, I told him my favorite colors are Turquoise as I wear
lots and lots of Native American turquoise jewelry - and my all time
favorite color is yellow-orange - so he created a mix that featured those
colors.

For the other skein, I told him it had to have purple in it - and he could
decide what else. He came up with the purple, lilac, and yellow mix - it is
so very beautiful. It looks like the shadows in the woods at twilight, with
a slight ray of sunshine coming through the dusky purples.

Just "message" him on FB and you can talk with him privately and believe me,
he will be so helpful to you.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976