[Nfb-krafters-korner] QUESTION HELP

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 00:26:18 UTC 2012

In Boise, I was able to buy jingle bells at Michaels.  They had about four
different sizes of them. Last year they actually had Christmas green and
red.  For the BELL program I found a big container of beads and alternated
them with the jingle bells to help space them apart.  Each bracelet had four
to six bells, enough to make plenty of jingling noise.

They had elastic string or thread, but I used wire for the BELL program and
made it just large enough to slide over the kids' hand for a bracelet.  I
bent the ends together and hid the points in the twist, but there is
probably a better way.

Ramona