[Nfb-krafters-korner] question regarding hair fashions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 20:53:47 UTC 2012

I came across some directions and water proof fiber or yarns to make hair
scrunchies that you can wear swimming.  I actually found it on a website
for plastic canvas.

If you want it I need to look for it.  Drop me a line off list and I  will
get it tomorrow.  I need to get ready to go out now.

In a message dated 10/24/2012 4:48:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,