[Nfb-krafters-korner] question regarding hair fashions

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 22:07:51 UTC 2012

Jil, pretty much whatever is around fluffy, or light weight. I have made
some with this thick super fuzzy yarn shake them really good to super fluff
them, and man they look so cool.  I have used lacy like yarn for a more
feminine look.  But for my fine hair, I have to use a bobby pin so it
doesn't slide out of my hair.  In fact if I don't get the clips with the
rubber that goes against my hair, I chase clips all day down my hair.   I
have a lot of fine hair that goes down the middle of my back.  .

Becky and Jake