[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome to our new list folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 20:38:44 UTC 2012

We have had some new folks joining us recently and I would like to send a
Welcome your way.  Please do introduce yourselves, tell us what type of
crafting you do or would like to learn and let us know where you live!

We have gotten new folks outside the USA and I am interested in your time
zones compared to the USA East Coast.

Please check out our classes and Chat topics on our Calendar over on our
website _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

I am looking into scheduling some classes at a time to accommodate our new
and old friends around the world.