[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Classes this week

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 19:41:07 UTC 2012

You still have  time to sign up for some of the new classes we have to
offer beginning this week.  Check them out over at _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
Sara will be teaching us about the yarns out there and describing colors
and textures.  Cathy will be teaching a new loom class beginning this week
and another new loom class starting next week so hurry on over and sign up
for  these classes so you don't miss out.

Sara has the list of students for the yarn palette class and I will be
sending Cathy her student list today.  So you should be getting the class
phone numbers from your teacher in the next few days.  If you don't receive  it
by the day prior to your class please send an email to your teacher along
with one to Blindhands letting us know you didn't get it.