[Nfb-krafters-korner] question regarding hair fashions

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:19:17 UTC 2012

I have also seen some that use a head band to keep them on. It is a thin
head band the idea is to style the hair to keep it covered. Modern
fascinators can be almost anything of a small hat variety. Joyce, you may
have seen pill box hats. That would be a good general idea of the size. Now,
they can be embellished with anything such as: feathers (very popular),
ribbons, jewels, or anything your imagination can come up with. They can
range in sizes that are more like a hair adornment to a large hat that
"sits" ON the head instead of "fitting" the head. Princess Kate's fashion
style is reminiscent of Jaclyn Kennedy with a modern edge.

Cindy S.