[Nfb-krafters-korner] felted dryer balls

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 29 12:11:04 UTC 2012

I bought some a few weeks ago at a craft show.  Mine  are about
the size of a tennis ball, and are  made from one ounce of
alpaca.  they claimed that using 2 or 3 balls in the dryer would
reduce drying time by 30 percent, but I am disappointed.  They
may reduce the time a little,  but not much.  I have used the
plastic ones they sold on TV in the past and at least with those,
when they fell on the floor you could hear where they rolled.

They probably do reduce static cling so they will save on dryer
sheets.

Carol