[Nfb-krafters-korner] how is everyone?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:02:38 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Don't know where Sarah P lives, but I just received an email from her about
tomorrow nights yarn class, so she is alive and typing anyhow.

I am guessing that a lot of folks still don't have power for their
computers, I heard the figure 8 million without power, so it might be simply
that. I also heard that some folks in Connecticut had to evacuate, but I
don't know if our friends from that state were included in that. I tried to
call Henry because I happen to have his number and the call will not go
through yet.

So we continue to wait for news.
Cathy