[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion of how to joins knitted squares

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sat Sep 1 23:14:46 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have downlaoded a bunch of the dish towel loom patterns Tanya put up on
the drop box folder. I have made the teddy bear using the extra large loom &
lemon Lion Brand Home
town USA bulky yarn. It came out real pretty. I also have started the pearl
heart pattern. I want to join them to make a baby blanket. My question is
how would the best way of joining  rectangles the same length but different
width by 1 or 2 stitches. I have leoarned to signle crochet  pretty well.
Would crocheting them together work better than sewing them together?
Debbie