[Nfb-krafters-korner] how to join loom knitted squares

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sun Sep 2 13:47:34 UTC 2012

Hi,,

I have downloaded a bunch of the dish towel loom patterns Tanya put up on
the drop box folder. I have made the teddy bear using the extra large loom &
lemon Lion Brand Home
town USA bulky yarn. It came out real pretty. I also have started the pearl
heart pattern. I want to join them to make a baby blanket. My question is
how would the best way of joining  rectangles the same length but different
width by 1 or 2 stitches. I have learned to signle crochet  pretty well.
Would crocheting them together work better than sewing them together?
Deb