[Nfb-krafters-korner] September Contest

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 06:52:45 UTC 2012

Yes, this is for any class, especially past classes. Also, Cathy, you can
count the photos that you have already sent me. I'll send you the agreement
to fill-out for those before the end of September. Since this is not a
personal website, we have to have permission for any photos to use on the
website.

Cindy S.