[Nfb-krafters-korner] Experience question

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun Sep 2 10:54:12 UTC 2012

Hi Diane,

An easy way to start advancing your knitting skills is to try new pattern
stitches instead of individual projects.  Stitch combinations can be easily
worked into dish cloths, hand towels, pillow tops and even scarfs, leaving
you ample space to experiment with pattern stitches.  I like patterns that
give you the raised textured pictures.  You find these most frequently in
dish cloth or wash cloth patterns.  You can then use that pattern block in
towels, scarfs, and even lap throws.  I have even taken a simple stockennet
child's pull over sweater and dressed it up by putting a patern block in the
center of the chest.

If you'd like, I can send you a combination of stitch patterns that are just
a repeat of 2 to 4 rows and you can start from there.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net