[Nfb-krafters-korner] Experience question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 15:01:08 UTC 2012

Are those the ones you have to pay for? or do they have free ones,  too.

There are a lot of dishcloth patterns for free with the designs like you
are talking about.  You need to do your own search as there isn't just one
place out there.

In a message dated 9/3/2012 10:11:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,