[Nfb-krafters-korner] attention baby bootie class members

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:38:06 UTC 2012

Perfect!  I just finished the baby blanket for my nephew in the oven and I
have one skein left over, plus a small ball.  I am going to make a pair of
booties and a little cap for him!

Cathy, just so you know, I am dealing with my 92 year old father in law.
His health is very fragile right now.  So, if I don't show up for a class it
is likely we have an issue on our hands.  I am hoping and praying I will be
able to make all of your classes, but, this past month has been very up in
the air as to when he needs our assistance.

 Dixie