[Nfb-krafters-korner] happy birthday Krafter's Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 20:53:04 UTC 2012

Thank you very much.  I just need to make a little correction  here.  As of
September 1st, 2012 Our list here for Krafters Korner started  5 years ago.
 It will be 5 years in July 2013 that the NFB Krafters  Division was
started with the creation of it's constitution and the voting in of  our first
board members,  Usually the NFB board excepts the board  members and
constitution of a division and votes to except it as a new division  at their next
meeting which was suppose to be November of 2008.  I was told  in August by
Joann Wilson that that the division was approved and  excepted   already by Dr.
Mauer.

That is why we decided to celebrate with a monthly prize between August and
 July 2013 to cheer for our 5 years!

In a message dated 9/3/2012 4:18:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,