[Nfb-krafters-korner] Experience question

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 4 00:15:11 UTC 2012

Yes, Lion Brand and Red Heart have tons of patterns for free. Right now I am
knitting some Steeler Scarves - I got the free pattern from Lion Brand for
the Harry Potter Wizard's Scarf, and I am making it in Black and Gold -
really nice pattern!

Also, I love http://www.elann.com as they have lots of free patterns and
free patterns with yarn orders. I get a lot of yarn and patterns there. I
have made some really nice sweaters from their patterns and yarns. They
carry discontinued yarns, so you can get really great prices. It is a
Canadian company, and I have had no problems over the years by ordering from
them.

Lynda River Woman
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976