[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kendra, IPhone

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 04:01:29 UTC 2012

Yes, when I first heard about Iphones, I was not at all interested in them.
Last fall, one of my friends started raiving about the Iphone 4s and at the
time, they didn't have one. When Christmas came around, that same friend got
an Iphone 4s as a Christmas gift and went about showing it off to anyone who
would watch. Since then, two more of my friends got Iphones and one of them
was also raiving about it before she got it. Two weekends ago, I was in
route to attend a good will boycot protest in Salem and my third friend with
an Iphone 4s said that it was the only one that I should get. I was later
suggested to talk to the Oregon Commission for the Blind to have them get
one. Well, I went ahead and did that and now, I am starting my wait for
getting an Iphone 4s of my very own. I can't wait! I will probabry enjoy it
even more than I did with my old dinasore that died not so long ago. When I
saw the Iphone 4s in action, I knew that I would one day have an Iphone 4s
of my very own. I was very impressed with that phone!
Kendra