[Nfb-krafters-korner] IPhone questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 16:20:45 UTC 2012

Apparently the 4 does not have that.  I am a bit disappointed as DH  got
his Android like 6 months before my IPhone 4 and he has the thingy he can
talk and send the Text messages by it recognizing his spoken word.  Oh  well.
I guess I can wait a little more, but it will be really good that I  can use
what I have now and I want to thank you who offered to help me learn  it.

In a message dated 9/5/2012 12:12:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,