[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kendra, IPhone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 16:33:53 UTC 2012

Tonya

Is this for one phone?  Do you have internet service with it for the
IPhone?

In a message dated 9/5/2012 12:27:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blind_quilter at msn.com writes:

We are  paying $45 per month for unlimited talk, text, and data. This is
through  Straight Talk, which does not require a contract and that is why
we
are  using  them.

Tanya