[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kendra, IPhone

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 17:52:54 UTC 2012

The IPhone 4s is available in WalMart for $148  and as I said in about  2
weeks the new IPhone will be out and the price of this one will go down even
more.

I just checked out the Straight talk and the prices on this is:
unlimited minutes, texting and internet:
30 days $45
90 days $129
180 days $249
and this can be bought thru WalMart.

In a message dated 9/5/2012 1:46:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,