[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded ginger bread house

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:02:35 UTC 2012

Terry,
Cathy here. you asked:

Sorry about your problem.  What went wrong?

Well, at the end of row 4 I discovered that I had one extra pin on row
three. I checked row 4, and the problem was not in that row, so I took out
rows three and 4 and fixed 3. so now I will move forward.  I can't imagine
what to do with the pipe cleaners. Too bad Ken's directions were not clear.
Maybe I will call him when I get to that part. Does the house have a full
roof? How were the tri-beads used? I am still curious about that.

Cathy