[Nfb-krafters-korner] comments on Tech

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:31:26 UTC 2012

I'd say they're about as perfect as you can get, really, unless you
perhaps design your own device specifically to the way your brain
works and what your specific expectations/needs are. '-) I think
about the only thing I've really found that I couldn't do with my
Macc was load accessible games onto it, but that's even beginning to
change. '-) And heck, I'd say the PC's less perfect than the mac--
I've even found pages that I look at on a PC and can hardly do
anything with, then I go to my Mac and I'm able to work with them.

Terrence