[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:57:43 UTC 2012

It all depends on preference and affordability. My preference is a
Braille display, yes, but unfortunately I did something stupid and my
RefreshaBraille died. '-( Even when I do get another RefreshaBraille,
I'm going to get a bluetooth keyboard just to be on the safe side and
as a backup, crossing fingers something like this doesn't happen
again for a *LONG* time. But often when I refer to keyboard instead
of Braille display in these messages, it's me not making assumptions--
after all, I'm talking to a fairly wide audience here, so am taking
that into consideration.